MMG exhibit at Nor-Fishing-2022 Stand D340
Killybegs based MMG Welding Ltd offers a Coded Welding and Marine Fabrication Service. As an ISO 9001:2015 quality accredited company it provides a welding support service to various industries including Marine, Off Shore Construction, and Civil Engineering projects.
This highly skilled and experienced team of Coded Welding Engineers are Lloyds BV, DNV, MSO, TUV certified. and are also approved for the Corrib Gas Line. MMG welding services are available 24hrs, nationwide with a purpose-built fully equipped mobile welding workshop.
All work by MMG is to the highest specified international welding standards and the weld procedure specification encompasses:
• ASME 1X:2010, BS EN 9606-1/2, WPQR, EN ISO 15614 standard.
• Codes/ Procedures – Lloyds BV, DNV, TUV, MSO.
• Examined by TUV Rheinland
• PED approved
See our GANGWAY range at Nor-Fishing-2022
MMG “Gangways” feature a unique folding mechanism providing safe vessel access, and solutions for vessels with limited storage space. These gangways can also be custom-build to any vessel specific requirements.
All gangways are built to the requirements of DVGL-ST-0358/ ISO 7061:2015
Unique Features of the gangways:
• Manual folding mechanism for easy storage
• Collapsible handrails
• Adjusts accordingly with the tide
• Tread plate steps for maximum strength and safety
• Drainage perforation incorporated into steps
Further components/add-ons available:
• A transom swivel can be added to adapt to the rail of the vessel on the outward side, which allows the gangway to adjust with
quayside vessel movement
• Gunwale steps which attach from the vessel to the gangway
MMG Gangways are now in use throughout Europe and are being used across a wide range of industries including
• Fishing Trawlers
• Cruise Ship /Leisure Crafts
• Off Shore Construction
• Pisciculture (Fish Farming)
We look forward to meeting people at NorFishing 2022 at stand D340
The Nor-Fishing Foundation
7030 Trondheim, Norway
Tel: +47 (0)73 568640
Fax: +47 (0)73 568641
Watch this short video and see the new Compact Gangway for yourself.