Having 28 years of experience working in the Marine Industry, Martin identified the need for an easily stored gangway. Along with the MMG team, they designed and constructed a range of these folding aluminium compact gangways. Since the launch in March 2018 the Compact Gangway is now in use across a wide range of industries :
- Fishing Trawlers
- Off Shore Construction
- Pisciculture (Fish Farming)
|Types||Compact Gangway||Compact +|
6.25 metres long
3.20 metres folded
530mm Folded depth
7.10 metres long
630mm Folded depth
|Tested Workload||800 kg||1600kg|
|Manufacture Requirements||ISO 7061:2015||DVGL-ST-0358|
Unique Features of the Compact
- Manual folding mechanism for easy storage
- Collapsible handrails
- Adjusts accordingly with the tide
- Gangways can be custom-built to any specific vessel requirements
Compact Gangway Specifications
- The Compact Gangways feature tread plate steps for maximum strength and safety
- Clear width of 0.60 metre between handrails
- Drainage perforation incorporated into steps
- 5 – Bar tread plate grade 5754 H114
- Structural & Marine Aluminum Grades 6082T6 & 5083 HO
Further components/add-ons available:
- A transom swivel can be added to adapt to the rail of the vessel on the outward side, which allows the gangway to adjust with quayside vessel movement
- Gunwale steps which fit the top of the gangway, so as to further improve access from the gangway to the deck.
Standard Bridge Type Gangway also available on request
ASME 1X:2010, BS EN 9606-1/2, WPQR, EN ISO 15614 standard.
Codes/ Procedures – LLoyds BV, DNV, TUV, MSO.
Examined by TUV Rheinland
Vessel to Vessel Gangway – VTV
Our Vessel to Vessel Gangway is ideal for boats or offshore support vessels. This is the only Gangway of its kind available. It is a major safety solution, using a folding mechanism, which is also ideal for easy storage.